Thursday, April 07, 2005

The good old days...

After reading a friends post regarding the fantastic weather that we midwesterners have been fortunate to have this past week, it got me thinking about the good old days. Remember those days when you could just say, "screw it, class will be fine with out me" and head out to enjoy the weather? Ohhh... responsibity is a bitch. During those good old days, I would trudge up to Devil's Lake to rock climb and swim the afternoons away with friends. If I was really feeling the itch to get the hell out of town and spend some hour in the outdoors, I'd escape "Up North" to the cottage.

This whole growing up thing is a lot of fun, but I am starting to miss much of the spontaneity that used to be in my life. Im not complaining, I have a great job (that I like very much) and make plenty of money, however the daily routine does not change as much as it did the past. Well, better get back to watchin' the markets...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home