Thursday, November 10, 2005

Sick... It really sucks...

Well, Im super sick and have been since Sunday. Somehow I ended up having a fever Sunday night that led to a horrible sore throat! Stupidly, I have been going against Janna and my doctor's good advice to stay home and rest. Every morning I have been waking up, unable to speak and drive to work. I get many, many phone calls with both Americans and Europeans laughing at me because I have to whisper on the phone. Fortunately, the bond market is closed tomorrow so I should be able to work from home. All I need is some sleep!!! Ugh...

Worst of all, I have not run or lifted in over a week. I know it's the off season and I should not really run all that much in the first place, but I feel so out of it without getting a four or five mile jog in every couple of days.

Ok, back to whispering on the phone.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ben, early Christmas Gift: this oil spill information can save you money from Oil Barons?

6:18 AM  
Blogger Cat said...

Feeling any better?

9:37 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

Yes! I finally got my voice back on Saturday. After being limited to doing basically nothing for the past week, I have way to much energy for my own good. Nice job on the run, you are making me look bad! I need to get back to running/lifting.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Craig said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better Ben.

Two things:
1. Learn to listen to Jenna, it'll make your life so much easier. I speak from the experience known as Cat...

2. If you go into Blogger, you can go into the setting tab, then comments, and say yes to "Word verification for comments?" makes the nasty automatic spam postings go away.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

Thanks a million for the tip on reducing the spam, made the changes today. I understand what you mean, I get very stubborn when I am sick. Janna usually has the right advice, I just need to take it more often.

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home