Wednesday, October 11, 2006

How Dumb Can TV Game Shows Get?

I have never watched a full episode of Deal or No Deal. Nonethelesss, this past Monday I turned the TV on to watch the new show Heroes (fun show) and caught the last five minutes of Deal or No Deal. WOW! How stupid can a game show be? My dog could actually play the game! The commercials claim that it is a hit, and if it truly is, I find this news to be really, really depressing. The one individual I saw playing asked his buddy for help, who supposedly "crunched the numbers," since he is an engineer, and determined he should go for it. How complicated can it really be?

Markets are picking up in volatility, making life more exciting. Hopefully, it will continue now that the summer months are behind us.

Janna and I went "Up North" this weekend, which was fantastic. Cast a few times for a musky. Got out on the lake on the canoe. Hiked Wolf Mountain. Roamed the woods with Millie (dog). It was a great time and hopefully we will be spending more time up there in the future.

Have a great rest of the week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home