Monday, November 21, 2005

Back in the game!

I took the last of my antibiotics today and almost feel 100%. Tomorrow will be my first day back in the gym after nearly two weeks of no running or lifting. I feel like a complete slob and waste! I think the Chicago Tri is going to open up for registration soon (much earlier than usual), so at least I can feel better by signing up for it.

As for work, things really can not be going any better going into year end. VERY exciting times! Janna and I checked out some new houses being built in the 'burbs, a bit large for just the two of us (4,000+ sq ft), but may be a great investment to buy in a year or two if the housing market continues to cool off as it should. You have to feel bad for all those suckers with one to three year ARM's that will see MUCH higher mortgage payments over the next couple years as rates increase. We'll see how fast that happens though. I'll leave this discussion for those that really want to hear it.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home